THE ORIGINAL SWEET PEA STAMPS CHALLENGE BLOG






Friday 25 March 2011

Pack a Punch!!!

There were some absolutely gorgeous scallop work done last week!!!
Thank you to EVERYONE for entering!
winner drawn by randon number generator is
#8 Alison
email Pascale to find out details of how to claim your prize.
Thanks again everyone!!!

thank you so much for entering
& remember to use your sweet pea images to get a chance at the prizes :)

This week our theme is:

'Pack a Punch'
Get out all those yummy punches peeps!!

We have a great prize this week 3 digital decoupage/pyrimage sheets from the amazing Crafty Purple Frog store.


Our new DT members have really "knocked out" some awesome cards for this challenge












4 comments:

Scrappellen said...

Nice challenge, and very amazing DT works!!:) I love them all, an some of my favorite images;))
Wish you all a beautiful day!:)
Hugs, Ellen

Debbie said...

Thank you Ellen :) xx

Lau W said...

Oh great challenge ! and beautiful cards girls !
xxx

Sarah_W said...

I've just added my latest Sweet Pea card. Is there a self-help group for Sweet Pea Addicts? If not I think I should start one! *Hugs* Sarah xx