THE ORIGINAL SWEET PEA STAMPS CHALLENGE BLOG






Friday 11 February 2011

Vanessa's Sketch

Thank you all for your entries last week!

There were some amazingly glitzie & very glamorous works of art!!!
Winner by True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 26
Result: 13
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
that is Caroline
congratulations!!!

email Pascale to find out details of how to claim your prize.

Thanks again everyone!!!


A couple of notes before this weeks challenge.
Our beautiful leader Pascale has been having a rough time, please leave her some love here I know she would appreciate it :)
and remember to enter our dt search if you fancy being part of our team!!!


This week we have my very first sketch ever, so I hope you guys like it

and we at SPS are looking forward to seeing awesome creations with it



the dt has done some stunning things with the sketch

and we hope they inspire you all :)



Teri


Claire








thank you for droppin by

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi girls fabberlicious cards they are all stunning. Vanessa sweetie your sketch looks fabulous I ,ay save this for future use as well if thats ok hunni. All my thoughts to Pascale loves ya hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Alli H. said...

What an awesome sketch. I can't wait to play with it. :)

tiggertastic said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i don't belive it i spend about 4 nights making my entry and because of NTL's router playing up -AGAIN- i missed the linky collection - i am sooooo gutter :(

a very upset and Sad tigger :(

If anyone would still like to see my make it is HERE