THE ORIGINAL SWEET PEA STAMPS CHALLENGE BLOG






Tuesday 16 March 2010

A beautiful new challenge blog

Hello there fellow stampers and bloggers. Have we got a wonderful new blog for you!!! Pascale and Anne have put together, for your pleasure, a new weekly challenge which is dedicated to
Sweet Pea Stamps!
If you haven't already seen Sweet Pea Stamps, where have you been? They are the most beautiful and feminine Art stamps which are rapidly flying into the UK all the way from the US and finding a lot of wonderful homes over here. We KNOW that many of you have already sampled these gorgeous stamps because we've seen you out there in blogland, and we hope that our weekly themes will inspire you to use your Sweet Pea stamps more and more and play along with us each week.

If you are a big fan of Fantasy Art, then this is THE place for you! Every Monday we will post a brand new theme / challenge and we know that you will want to rise to it.

We are delighted to announce that we have two DT members who have joined us Debbie and Amy so please go and see there lovely artwork on their blogs you won't be disappointed.
But before we get going properly we are looking to have some new teamies join us and help us to prepare inspiring samples. The only stipulation is that your projects MUST use a Sweet Pea Stamps image as it's main focal point. If you are a keen Sweet Pea Stamper and feel you are able to make cards / projects for our Monday posts then we would be delighted to hear from you. All you have to do in the first instance is create a card / project using this gorgeous sketch that Pascale has made and leave us a comment below linking us directly to your blog. If you're feeling a bit shy, then don't worry, you can email your picture directly to Pascale or myself.

Please note we are happy for you to take part even if you don't want to join the DT. If you wish to join the DT please add DT next to your link and mention it in your post.

The closing date for entries to the DT call is April 2nd 2010 and the winners will be contacted on April 3rd 2010.

So, here we go with our sketch, and a couple of cards that we have made to kickstart you!

Pascale


Anne


Debbie

Don't forget to leave us your link so that we can come over and visit you, and we would like to wish everyone the very best of luck!

32 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning cards girls, good luck with the new challenge blog, sue,x

Danielle said...

Woah - congrats on the new challenge blog girls! I wish I could participate but don't own any of these gorgeous stamps!! :(
However, your cards are absolutely inspiring - how can one not be with such amazingly beautiful artwork!
Hugs, Danielle

Teri said...

All the best from me too ladies. Wish I could play - but I don't do rubbah! You'll have to ask Lynette if she does digi!!!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Vixykins said...

Thanks for the heads up anne, I'll be taking part no doubt lol!

Joey said...

Hi Girls,

best wishes with this brand new challenge :O) your cards are stunning!

Joey.xxx

Holly said...

Absolutely sounds like fun! I have lots of Sweet Pea stamps but until now had very little inspiration to use them. Most of the challenges I created a card for simply didn't lend themselves to these images. Having a specific sketch to showcase these is definately inspiring!!

Teri said...

Amazing, beautiful cards and stamps girls! All the very best with this challenge site! xxxx

Marcea said...

Oh wow, I am so excited about this.. I LOVE SweetPea Stamps sp much
xxx

Nicola said...

How exciting to see a blog dedicated to Sweet Pea Stamps, looking forward to playing along with you. -x-

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow what fabulous cards from the DT, i would love to be considered for the DT. My card is HERE

Thank you ladies Linda x DT ENTRY

deborah said...

Ma carte est faite et visible ici
http://debbyscrap.canalblog.com/archives/2010/03/24/17346567.html#trackbacks
bises
deborah

lizzaveta said...

Hi,
My name is Liz. I`m from Moskow, Russia.
My card is here - http://lizzaveta-scrap.blogspot.com/2010/03/dt-call-sweet-pea-stamps.html
I would love to be a part of your DT.

Micki said...

Wonderful cards girls and I'll be entering the challenges for sure :-).

maiahs_momma said...

I too would love to be considered to be part of such an amazing DT team, thanks for this chance to apply. You can find my card here I created using the sketch you provided on my blog:

www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

It is my submission for the DT call :)!
Inky Hugs,
Catherine L.

Julie Mutch said...

This is exciting news - I'm in love with Sweet Pea stamps and my collection has been growing quickly with these gorgeous images.

Amazing sample cards, ladies! I would love to be considered for the DT position, you can see my submission card here: http://mutchtostamp.blogspot.com/2010/03/sweet-pea-stamps-dt-sketch-challenge.html

Thanks so much for your consideration! :)
Hugs,
Julie

Katarina said...

Lovely cards ladies. Here's my entry from the new release! Remember they are on sale through sunday 28:th

kamadesign

Kerry said...

Beautiful card ladies! I'm super excited about a blog that dedicated to Sweet Pea Stamps!!!
Here is my entry. And thanks so much for the consideration for the DT.

Donna said...

Thanks Anne for letting me know about this fabby blog! Will have to pop off and make something now! Can't wait to join in with these gorgeous stamps!
Donna x

Teri said...

Hiya ladies, me again!
Just thought I'd lend you some support - not that you need it though! LOL
HERE IS MY CARD
I see you have some DT entries already - yeay for you! If you want to consider mine as well I would be very grateful, but only if you want to, or if you get stuck anytime and need an extra bod!
Good luck with it all!
Hugs,
Teri xx

O'Shelli said...

Hello.
My name is Shellira and i live in Moscow, Russia.
I very much like your stamps.
In my card is here - http://oshelli.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-post_28.html

Donna said...

Gorgeous DT cards ladies.Managed to get my card done! Would love to be considered for the DT!
Here's my DT entry!

Holly said...

I'm back to post the link for my DT card submission. I hope you'll take a look!

CARD

gina g said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gina g said...

Hi ladies fabulous cards from you all.Sorry i deleted my fist message as i forgot to add that i would love to be considered for you DT lol. luv gina

"http://ginaskraftyplace.blogspot.com/2010/03/2-cards-and-several-challenges.html
">heres my card

Laura (Faerielore) said...

These cards are gorgeous, cant wait to join in with the challenges, here is my card

http://faerieworldcards.blogspot.com/2010/03/sweet-pea-stamps-dt-challenge.html

I would love to be considered for your DT
love Laura xxx

Christine Riley said...

I was so excited to hear about this new challenge blog. I love working with Sweet Pea stamps and I would love to be considered for a design team spot. Here is my card.

Thanks so much :)
Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

How could I resist, these stamps are GORGEOUS. I'd like to be considered for the DT too please. My card is here http://jacksartycraftykreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/double-challenge.html
Jack xx

Victoria said...

wow they are beautiful, I have just ordered some stamps tonight based on these, they will be too late to join the team but will love to play on your challenge once I receive them x

Net said...

Wow only just seen this! Where have I been!!!

http://caique-momma.blogspot.com/2010/04/sweet-pea-fairy.html

I hope you like it.

Good luck with your future challenges.

Nicola said...

I would love to be considered as part of your DT and apologise for not following your sketch, had a senior moment, but I have entered Challenge 1 so hope you can overlook my mistake. Here is my card.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Mette said...

Super challenge and what lovely cards from the DT team.
You will be able to find my entry at
http://danishstamper.blogspot.com/2010/04/sweet-pea-challenge-1.html

Hugs, Mette

Julie said...

It's so lovely to have a challenge exclusively for these beautiful images. Wishing you lots of luck and success, and thanks for showing us your gorgeous DT cards. Here's my card. Juliex